Cover Reveals Tomorrow!!!


Hey guys, how are you all doing this Saturday? I am super excited that I'm finally revealing the covers for Into The Skies, Into The Clear and Into The Dawn in The Shadows Trilogy on these blogs tomorrow, Sunday August 13th.


Into The Skies is releasing in the next month or two, so the release date will be announced soon. Teasers, excerpts and graphics are definitely coming real soon for it and I literally CANNOT WAIT to show you all.


I have have other books The Alliance book 1, Ivy & Kayden, A Novella book 1.5 in The Rockstar Alliance Series up for pre-order now. Teasers, excepts and graphics are also coming soon for those plus details on a Standalone I'm writing that's almost finished. Plus future endeavours I'm working on.


I have a free short story Torn Apart | Part One live now as a web series on my website and vendors for download, if you want to check it out.

I hope you're all having a super fun Saturday and I'll check in soon.

If you want to check out these Brand Spanking New covers then simply click on one the links listed below.


Love Always,

XO

3 Degrees of Fiction

All in One Place

All Things Dark & Dirty

Alternative-Read.com

Angels With Attitude Book Reviews

Aresha's Book Corner

Between the Coverz

Betwixt the Pages

Book 'n Sub Love Blog

Book Addict

Book Junkie Reviews

BookEden

Books Teacup and Reviews

Books, Dreams,Life

Bookworm Belle

Carries Book Reviews

Cat's Guilty Pleasure

CBY Book Club

CGB Blog Tours

confessions of a single mother

Essentially Bookish

Fiction Dreams

For Love of Books4

Hot Off the Shelves

I Heart YA Books

I Love Books

I Smell Sheep

Imagination Means Everything

Indy Book Fairy

Just Us Book Blog

Lovely Reads

Loves Great Reads

Mello & June, It's a Book Thang!

Miley The Book Junkie Reads . . .

MillsyLovesBooks

Moohnshine's Corner

Musings From An Addicted Reader

My Timeout Book Blog

Ogitchida Kwe's Book Blog

Paranormal Romance and Beyond

Quesarasera Book Reviews

Rabid Readers Book Blog

Readaholic

Red's Midnight Readers

Shooting Stars Reviews

Simply Kelina

Susan Heim on Writing

T's Stuff

Teatime and Books

The Avid Reader

The Book Nerd

The bookish book blog

The Journey's Book Blog & More

The Literary Apothecary

The Reading Diaries

The Red Hatter Book Blog

The Silver Dagger Scriptorium

The Voluptuous Book Diva

Those Crazy Book Chicks

Tome Tender

Triquetra Reviews

Us Girls & A Book

Viviana MacKade

Who She Reads

Within The Pages Of A Book


Kisses & Hugs
XOXOXOXOXO

Comments